Friday, June 22, 2012

Ya Boy, Stevie: Bay Area Motto

Although it's a couple of months old, I wanted to take a minute to recognize another talent of Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson - his rapping that you may have seen on ESPN or YouTube. For those of you that don't know, Stevie's cousin, rapper Ya Boy, is signed to the Konvict Muzik label and has released a wealth of mixtapes over the years. More recently, he and Stevie covered "The Motto," a song made popular by superstar artists Lil' Wayne and Drake. I must warn you, there is some explicit language in the song. Despite that, I want to diversify my posts as well as make fans aware of what some of the players are doing outside of football. If you're not a hip-hop fan, you need not go on. If you are, I present to you, "Bay Area Motto," by Ya Boy and our very own Stevie Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment